Friday, March 21, 2014

FAT KID FRIDAY: CHOCOLATE


This is why I can't peruse Pinterest when I'm hungry (which is all the time)! I find oohey gooey chocolaty caramely peanutbuttery goodness that I just want to bake and gobble up immediately. Here's what's on my to-bake list (not Jenni's, because she's a freak and doesn't like dark chocolate. Can't believe we're friends)... it's Fat Kid Friday: Chocolate Edition.  


...and i just gained 5 lbs looking at these recipes. Anyone tried these? Lemme know!
-L

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. nkidsparty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. psychedelic mushroom chocolate bar for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. Wavy bars

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! Wavy bars

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. mushroom chocolate bars

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... buy teachers gaze lsd

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...