Thursday, December 11, 2014

DIY HOLIDAY CARDS DISPLAY

This is so easy... I don't even know why I'm posting it. BUT I think it turned out pretty cute. So. I'm also procrastinating cleaning my house. Typically when I'm at my most creative.
I just received my first two holiday cards! One from my bestie since college, and one from my sweet little nieces and nephews! Last year I was so lazy (read: just had my second baby) that I put all of my cards in a pretty bowl on the coffee table. This year I'm stepping it up a tiny notch. 

All you need for this easy DIY is:
- 1 wire wreath form
- 1-2 packs of plain clothes pins
- 1 roll of fun washi tape
- 1 clear command hook (sticks on the wall and removes without damaging the paint!) See below:
I found this pretty Meri Meri washi tape at our fav shop Rock Paper Scissors.
 Measure by sticking a clothes pin on the tape
 Cut tape
Bend around the sides of the clothes pin. Use the back of your finger nail to really stick it on there well. And... that's it. Told you it was easy! You could totally spray paint the wreath form gold or silver first, but it's going to get covered up with cards anyway, right? She says to convince herself.

I still have to finish decorating my mantel. Cannot find the rest of my decor!! It's probably in storage somewhere. Ugh. Ooh and I'm waiting on a sparkly banner from The Bannerie! I'm a tad obsessed.

Happy decorating!
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...