Friday, January 23, 2015

SUPER BOWL PARTY

Who's hosting Super Bowl this year? We picked up the bulk of the decor from Home Depot of all places! This post is not sponsored... I literally walked in and happened to find most of what we needed for the party there! Who knew? We are talking SIMPLE, people. Simple with a big impact!
The table runner is astroturf carpet from Home Depot! They just cut me a strip of 1' x 12' for around $6. The dude was like, "well that's a first for me"! I thought it would be fun to put a signature drink inside a Gatorade cooler like in a real game. 
For the table decor, it's just butcher paper (again, got a huge roll from Home Depot) and drew x's and o's with a Sharpie... my husband had to tell me what those meant. 
You know when you have a ton of people over, they sit their cups down and don't know which is which? Instead of writing names, have each guest have their own "jersey number". I used my silhouette and label paper only so I didn't have to take a trip to the craft store, but most stores have those sticker numbers you could put on the cups. If you're rooting for a team, get cups in your team's colors and use real player jersey numbers!
Pennant banner is just cut out of the same butcher paper roll and handwritten with a Sharpie, taped up with washi tape.
Perfect plates from Target! No need to get football themed everything.
Good luck, hostesses with the mostesses! Gooooo team!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...